Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson[_3_] Greg Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Automating Excel Cell Drag and Drop

As far as I'm aware, drag and drop only effects a cut and
paste operation. The following achieves the same as drag
and drop absent the screen animation. However, I'm sure
you know how to code this already.

Sub Macro1()
Range("A1:C2").Cut Destination:=Range("C4:E5")
End Sub

Is not cut and paste sufficient or am I missing
something?

Regards,
Greg