Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Green[_2_] John Green[_2_] is offline

Default User form with a listbox

To place the selected values in a column, starting in B1:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim i As Integer
Dim j As Integer

With ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
If .Selected(i) Then
Range("B1").Offset(j, 0).Value = .List(i)
j = j + 1
End If
Next i
End With

John Green - Excel MVP
Sydney
Australia

"KimberlyC" wrote in message ...
Thank you!

How do I take those selected items and copy them to a different range on a
worksheet?

"John Green" wrote in message
Kimberly,

Use the Selected property to test that an item has been selected:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim i As Integer

With ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
If .Selected(i) Then
MsgBox .List(i)
End If
Next i
End With

John Green - Excel MVP
Sydney
Australia

"KimberlyC" wrote in message

Hi
I have created a User from with a List box. The listbox is populated

from a
range (V14:V25) on my worksheet.
The listbox is set to multi select the items.
I want to have the user select the items, and when they click the OK

button
on the form... the items selected will copy or go to a range called
"headers" on a worksheet 2.
I'm not sure of the code to use to get those selected items to that

range
when the user clicks the ok button.

Thanks,
Kimberly