Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TBA[_2_] TBA[_2_] is offline

Default Automatically Determine last row and column

Steve,

Permission to email you? I have a situation similar to Paul's, with the
addition that the first row and column cell references are unknown.

Basically, if you have a modest sized table ANYWHERE on the worksheet, I
need to find the top-left cell reference and the bottom-right cell reference
for that table.

Thanks!

-gk-

"steve" wrote in message
Paul,

You're welcome! I use this all the time.

I also use defined names that will self-adjust and reference the name

rather
than the range. (don't know how to adjust for column in the name, but can
adjust for row). Saves a lot of headache.

Post back if you want more.

--
sb
"Paul Hastings" wrote in message
Steve -

I get it. Took a while for the cobwebs to clear, but I got it. Very

nice.

Thanks,

Paul