Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default sort method frustration

David,

I can't think of much else that might be causing the problem. Is
worksheet containing sRange active when you execute the sort?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David Wenahm" wrote in message
Chip,

Thanks for your Help!

Yes I have checked the srange address, I am sorting 6 six
columns of data and intsortcolumn2 = 6 prior and during
the statement. There is header data which is what the key
is pointing to.

Range address is $A$1:$F$154

srange is also set prior to the sort.

further suggestions?