Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tony Lin Tony Lin is offline

Default How do I create a Worksheets object

I have figured out that the Worksheets and Sheets
properties both return a Sheets collection, not a
Worksheets collection.

How do I then create a Worksheets collection, that is a
collection including only worksheets but excluding chart
sheets?

By the way, is there any logical explanation for why the
Worksheets property was designed to return a Sheets
collection and not a Worksheets collection? I find this
to be one of the most CONFUSING aspects of working with
Excel VBA.

Tony Lin
Fremont, CA