Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kelleygirl kelleygirl is offline

Default HOw do you save a file using a macro?

I'm trying to save a file with a macro. I have 90 different files that
I'm running the same macro on. When it's done I want the macro to save
it but with a different name.

Right now the code is setting the name of the file to the first name I
put in (e.g. CMAC301). I want the next file to be named CMAC302. How
do I do that?

When I had Office 97, I was able to somehow pause the macro, input data
as I needed and then resume. Is this still available?

Message posted from the Excel Tip Forum at http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum/

-- View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com
-- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions