Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Import Data from Access Database in a Workgroup

H!,

Hope someone can help me, I've been trying to figure
this out all day. I have a Database on this Path:
C:\AssetTracker\Access 2000
\MMH_CIL_RevN_Cnvrtd.mdb /Wrkgrp \\owgn1mmd\mmh_pm2
\Asset_Tracker\CIL2000Compacted.mdw /Nostartup.

I want to import the data from an Access 2000 database
table to an Excel 2000 worksheet. The database is
password protected and part of a workgroup. I've tried
the Wizard, Modifying the .dsn file & attempted to do it
by creating a VB function. No dice.

Thanx