Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jun Jun is offline

Default Clearing cell contents automatically

Thank you for your advice. I will try it out. Is there a
way of creating a button on the worksheet which can then
execute the definition I create for the cells I want the
contents deleted?

I have created a macro to do it but am not sure if that
can then be attached to a button.

Thanks again.
Jun