Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open Excel files in a folder

John,

Here is a link to a previous post of mine in Google that does this using
FileSystemObject. http://tinyurl.com/km4m

This example goes through the folder looking for Excel workbooks and opens
them

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"John Acocella" wrote in message
I want to retrieve the file names of excel files in a
specific directory, retrieveing them one at a time through
a looping routine. Is there any way to do this in Excel
besides using the DIR function? I thought I read
something in the Microsoft knowledge base, but I can't
find it. Thanks.