Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ellen Ellen is offline

Default If/ then question

Hello Mark,
In a reply note I wrote:
Thanks, Mark! It worked like a champ! There's one item I
still need help with. On the last pay period (or the
last work sheet), those in the 6 hour category earn 10
hours, not 6. Is there a way to insert an if/then so that
if y2=6 ,the formula will be =x2-x3+ time(10,0,0)? All
other categories will still fit into the original formula.

Well, I've answered my own question. This formula will
work for the final pay period, or last worksheet:

=X2-X3+TIME(IF(Y2=6,Y2+4,Y2),0,0)

Thanks, again.
Psalm 23

Ellen