Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati[_2_] Vasant Nanavati[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a Sheet delete property?

Sorry, Rick; AFAIK there is no way to prevent deletion of a sheet (without
protecting the workbook).

Regards,

Vasant.

"Rick De Marco" wrote in message
Thanks Vasant,

Do you know if there is a way to cancel a sheet being deleted once a
user has selected delete on the excel delete message box? Basically i am
trying to stop users from deleteing a sheet if it has certain data in
it. I don't want to protect the worksheet/workbook.. I will be doing my
checking in the deactivate event and if certain criteria are meet then i
need to cancel the delete..

Any ideas?

Rick