Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry von Gease Terry von Gease is offline

Default Code and data part deux

Ok, so now I have a workbook jammed to the gunnels with code in file
code.xls with the project appropriately named 'code'.

I have another workbook in, say, file mystuff.xls and it has a reference to
code in code.xls. It all works just dandy.

But I tried to create Yet Another workbook, in say, morestuff.xls and create
a reference to code in code.xls as well. For the life of me I can't remember
the exact and somewhat arcane sequence of opening files with and without
enabling macros to get the damn thing to get linked up. Could someone be so
kind as to post a see spot jump, insert tab A into slot B flavor of
instructional script that would enable the casual administrator to get the
code linked into the new workbook without the really cryptic messages
telling me, in so many words, that I can't get there from here?

--
Terry

"I said I never had much use for one,
I never said I didn't know how to use one."
M. Quigley