Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kelly[_3_] Kelly[_3_] is offline

Default Import data from Access Data Base

Hi All, I am using the Office 2000 package.

I have created a template that has numerous Vlookups and
referances to data in a control sheet.

Currently the data that lives in the Control sheet has to
be updated every time a new employee is hired or switches
positions.

This data is already updated via a Access database
employee tbl.

Can anyone help me automate the update of the control
sheet data?

I can't point the main sheet direct to the data base
because...
a) I don't know how and
b) the template is made availible off-line but the Data
base is not

So I think if I can figure out a way to import the data
into my Conrol sheet on demand with the click of a button
I would be a local hero. then I'll share my hero biskit
with you all :0)