Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve steve is offline

Default Setting the Send to Value xlDialogSendMail

Tammy,

Got this from the ng

Sub SendMyMail()
Dim subj As String
subj = InputBox("Enter your Subject Line", "email Subject")
' allows for a subject line

'Emails the activeworkbook'
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="", _
Subject:=subj, ReturnReceipt:=True
End Sub

just put your default between the "" on the line
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail , _

note that this works with outlook.

Use this link to get more info
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

steve

"Tammy" wrote in message
I have recorded a marco for a command button on my form
that will do a file send to mail recipient (as
attachment) when clicked but I want to also assign the
address that the form will be emailed to as a default but
when I try recorded this in the macro it doesn't except
it. How do I assign the send to value? Help.
Thanks
Tammy