Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg K Greg K is offline

Default How to copy worksheets with a user defined variable

am a novice when it comes to creating Excel templates but I have
managed to do rather well up until now. I am trying to create a
pricing template that allows a user to define a number of locations
for a multi-location template. I need the workbook to automatically
copy a worksheet a set number of times depending on what number the
user enters. For example, if the company has 8 locations, the user
would enter the number 8 in the box and the workbook would copy the
location tab 8 times. Does anyone know how to do that or am I wanting
Excel to do something it can't?