Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Enable Macros with No Prompt

For completeness, you can certify your code and if the user accepts you as a
trusted source, then the prompt will not be rendered for further openings
(xl2000 and later).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../odc_dsvba.asp
Code Signing Office XP Visual Basic for Applications Macro Projects

XL2002: About Digital Signatures in Excel Workbooks

http://support.microsoft.com/?KBID=206637
OFF2000: Overview of Digital Certificates (Q206637)

http://support.microsoft.com/?KBID=217221
OFF2000: Using SelfCert to Create a Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
(Q217221)

An Overview:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...tml/combat.asp

Another reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...vbaproject.asp

OFFXP: How to Make Sure That Your Office Document Has a Valid Digital
Signature

http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...ustworthy.aspx
How to Tell if Digital Certificate Is Trustworthy in Office XP

Tom Ogilvy

"Beau" wrote in message
Hello,
How do you select "Enable Macros" when Excel starts
without prompting the user? I'm a little new to Excel
programming. I don't want to give the user the option.
Thanks.

Beau