Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Converting VBA app to VB.net project

1) you can just "drag" modules from the Excel IDE to a
folder or desktop. similarly, you can drag these same
modules into a VB6 IDE. The issue in VB is that to run
and Excel specific code, you need to set a reference in
the VB project to the Excel Library.

2) How can your users run an Excel application without
having Excel installed? To run ANY program it has to be
installed on the client workstation or PC. Maybe you need
to re-phrase the question?

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP