Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lars Peter Nielsen Lars Peter Nielsen is offline

Default Adding buttons and connect macro

Hi

First of all I will le´t you know I am from Denmark, so I am sry. about my
english.

Here is what I have made: I have this workbook whith up to 10 sheets. On
each sheet I have 4 diagrams fitted so I can see them at once. Then I have
made macros, so when I click on a diagram it will zoom out, so this
particular diagram fits the whole screen (so you can see details better).
Also made macros, so when I run it, the diagrams zooms back in (back to
start - with all 4 diagrams at the same place).

What I need is when I click on 1 diagram and zooms out - the code should
also create a button whit my zoom in macro, so when I click on that one it
will zoom back. If this is possible I also need the code to delete the
button, which I could put into my zoom in macro.

Maybe there is an easier way, pls. let me know. I was thinking, maybe it was
possible to create the macro, so when I click on the diagram and it zooms
out, then the macro change on the diagram, so next time when I click on it -
it zooms in (run my zoom in macro).

I dont know if you understand my problem.

Regards

Lars