Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Lunney Bill Lunney is offline

Default Can I use a login to let users see different worksheets?

Yes. You need to create a VBA form. This in conjunction with catching some
code to show and hide worksheets will acheive the result you want. However
the results may not give you the kind of security you want. It should be
sufficient for average Excel users but an average VBA developer will be able
to get round it.

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

"bbb" wrote in message
Can I use a login to let users see different worksheets?
In the same spread sheet, hidding certain sheets from
others?

thanks bbb