Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jason jason is offline

Default force upate to datbase using save as

I am still looking for this answer. I have found info on
forms, but still can't get the darn thing to update.

I am obviously inexperienced with programming, so I would
even take a hint at how to make a custom button act
exactly the same as the std toolbar save button.

Anyway thanks again.
Jason