Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carmen A Carmen A is offline

Default Create and Array formula using range names

Thanks again Tom your solution is working a bit better...

just once problem I'm having

the last line of code for the row input (i.e.) the first example of your
code keeps giving me a error 9 message "Index outside range" (I think,
it's in German and this is my best translation)

I'm not sure which part of the code it's affecting. It works great up
until the last line.

Can you offer perhaps some areas where I could research the problem....I
looked in the help index and the solutions given either don't apply or
don'r work....(i.e. I tried inputing the code to bypass the error
message)

Thanks again
Carmen