Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Huuh Huuh is offline

Default Create and Array formula using range names

Hi all

First, I hope I'm asking the right question to my problem

I ran a macro in order to get the process for copying a field and
pasting it transposed to another sheet. That's O.K. but since I need
to do this for 25 variaous sized fields, I was hoping I could just
write an Array with the field names and cycle thru each of them to
paste in the new sheet. As mentioned, the field sizes vary which is
why I thought to use field names.

I am rather new at this and Arrays scare me a bit as I am not really
comfortable with how they function....but my idea is to create an
Array for the field names (e.g. Qu1-25) and cycle thru the section of
macro below for each....the reason I ask is to find a way to compile
the amount of repeated code I need to do this. Actually, this should
act as a "refresh" button for when data has been manipulated or
changed....to update the new sheet.

Sheets("Data").Select
Range("B506:F506").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Refresh").Select
Range("D1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=True

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your knopwledge