Karen

Thank you for offering your help - I'm sorry, I totally screwed up the
explanation!

I wish I could show you all 4 tables, but there are over 100 rows and 2
columns of data in 4 tables. So, I'll show you the complete table one and a
portion of table three to reference. All 4 lookup tables will be on a
separate sheet tab (Lookup)

Note: Spanning 4 tables - The values in the first column follow in sequence
from 2.5 to 14.2 -- The values in the 2nd column follow in ascending order,
but not in consecutive order (They may stay the same or skip an integer or
more)

Table 1
1st Column 2nd Column
cell B6 = 2.5 cell D6 = 143
cell B7 = 2.6 cell D7 = 147
cell B8 = 2.7 cell D8 = 151
cell B9 = 2.8 cell D9 = 154
cell B10 = 2.9 cell D10 = 158

Excerpt of Table 3
cell B29 = 4.8 cell D29 = 278
cell B30 = 4.9 cell D30 = 282
cell B31 = 5.0 cell D31 = 286
cell B32 = 5.1 cell D32 = 290
cell B33 = 5.2 cell D33 = 294
cell B34 = 5.3 cell D34 = 298

Sheet Tab (Data)
Let's say we are working with the data in row 5 first.
For instance: Let's say the first formula will be placed in cell K5.

We start by referencing the 1st column in all 4 tables. We look up the value
in the 1st column and if the value in cell J5 is 2.8 and the value in cell I5
is a minimum of 154, then return a number 1 in cell N5

Another example: We look up the value in the 1st column and if the value in
cell J5 is 5.2 and the value in cell I5 is a minimum of 294, then return a
number 1 in cell L5

The value has to fall within table one to return a number 1 in N5
The value has to fall within table two to return nothing (So I guess we
don't have to mention that one)
The value has to fall within table three to return a number 1 in L5
The value has to fall within table four to return a number 1 in M5

Am I explaining this properly now? I hope so.
Thank you again
ANY help would be great!

"Barb R." wrote:

I'm not quite following what you want. If cell B6 = 2.5 and what is a
minimum of 143. I'm guessing what you have in column D identifies the
minimum value for something.

"Karen" wrote:

How do I accomplish this?
I have a table - I'll give you an example of the 2 columns
cell B6 = 2.5 cell D6 = 143
cell B7 = 2.6 cell D7 = 147
cell B8 = 2.7 cell D8 = 151
cell B9 = 2.8 cell D9 = 154
cell B10 = 2.9 cell D10 = 158
(Above is the complete first table)
If the value in cell J5 is 2.5 and a minimum of 143, place a number 1 in
cell N5
If the value in cell J5 is 2.6 and a minimum of 147, place a number 1 in
cell N5
If the value in cell J5 is 2.7 and a minimum of 151, place a number 1 in
cell N5
and so on...
Three other tables continue and are similar to the above table.
Another table looks up values and a number 1 is not placed in a column based
on the values in the table.
Another table looks up values and a number 1 is placed in cell L5 based on
the values in the table.
Another table looks up values and a number 1 is placed in cell M5 based on
the values in the table.
This may not be enough info or I'm not explaining this properly - If anyone
knows what I need, can someone at least guide me in the right direction to
accomplish this task?
Thank you