Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Random Random is offline

Default Copying a block of data

If you are always starting on A3 and the data is all continuous (no
blank cells between values), then this should work for you. I used
the macro recorder to get it.

Range("A3").Select
Selection.Copy

Random

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:03:56 -0700, "Rick"
wrote:

Hi,
How do I write a macro to select a variable cell range so
that I can copy the block of data elsewhere.
e.g. My data range is A3:A18
Sometimes I have data in cells A3:A6 or A3:A10 etc. It
varies.

I only wish to select the block that contains data,
eleiminating the blank cells. End down takes me to the row
A18, regardless whether or not some of the cells have data
in them.

Could anyone assist please,
Thanks