Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob L. Bob L. is offline

Default strange command buttons in fax preview

I'm using office 2000 and XP Home Edition. My problem involves previewing a
fax. Faxing works fine in terms of sending a fax, but if I preview the fax
(e.g. a
word document) before sending it, page 2 always shows a grey blank screen
with nothing on it but a command button that I have embedded in an excel
worksheet!!! Anyone ever heard of this and/or any ideas as to how to fix
it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling fax
services in XP but that didn't work. Clearly something is corrupt
somewhere (I do a lot of VBA in both Access and Excel so suspect that is the
culprit. I have also posted to an xp group, but with no responses so far).
Any help would be appreciated as I wonder what else may be screwed up.

Bob L.