Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Cross-Post vs MultiPost

Here is a shorter version:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...SFTNGP11.ph x
..gbl

I am sure McRitchie could improve on that and make it shorter.
Tom Ogilvy

Alan Beban wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...readm=%235lIXT
aVDHA.572%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3DCrosspost%26sa
fe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26as_uauthors%3Dharlan%2520grove%26lr%
3D%26hl%3Den

Alan Beban

Random wrote:
Not really an Excel question, but as I am a newbie and don't want to
break any of the guidelines for this extremely helpful group....

I recently saw a post where someone mentioned that multiposting? is
more acceptable than cross-posting. Can someone please explain what
these are or point me in the right direction, so that I do not
inadvertantly offend?

Thanks,

Random