Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Prevent dialog - Prevents Sending Excel File From Outlook

Hi JP

Maybe it is because you do not have a full install.?????
I will soon delete the beta 11 from my computer and will install Win 2000 on that part
to see if I can find it.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"JP" wrote in message ...
Hi

I'm using Microsoft Outlook

from Microsoft Office 2000 SR - 1 Profesional

When I run the sub my workbook gets saved as:

send mail test.xls 15-08-03 16-24-56

in my C:/

So that works but I never recive the Email and I don't
think it is sent.

Thanks again for you help

JP