Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default xlClipboard Clear Contents

John-

I am still having the same problem with the clipboard. I
do not know if it could be related to the fact that the
code is using two spreadsheets. Below is the code which is
located in file w2

Set X = ActiveSheet.Range("A2")
Do While Not IsEmpty(X)
Set Y = X.Offset(1, 0)
Set Z = X.Offset(0, 8)
Range(X, Z).Copy
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"F:w1.xls"
Windows("w1.xls").Activate
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Links").Select
Range("B1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=True
Application.Run "'w1.xls'!Macro3"
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Principal").Select
Range("F6").Select
ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Select
Selection.Name = "BBB123"
Range("F6", "BBB123").Copy
Windows("w2.xls").Activate
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("PBal").Select
Range("E1").Activate
ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Activate
Set Q = ActiveCell
Q.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=True
Workbooks("w1.xls").Close SaveChanges:=False
Set X = Y
Loop
Application.Run "'w2.xls'!PlaceStars"
End Sub