Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Disable Clipboard Dialog Box during Macro

Hi All-

I have a vba program that runs through multiple
iterations via a loop statement. After some point,from
copying and pasting, the clipboard becomes full
and a dialog box appears that asks if I want to save
contents for another program or do I want to delete the
contents. I have to hit the no button multiple times
because it is looping through many iterations. I have
tried using xlClipboard.Clear but I get an error that says
I have an invalid qualifier. I have also used
Application.CutCopyMode = False and it does not work. Any
suggestions on how I can control the xlClipboard and set
it so that it clears all contents on each loop.

Thanks