Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default Detect whether a row is completely empty

For n=Range("A65536").end(xlup).row to 1 step -1
If Application.Counta(Rows(n))=0 then Rows(n).Delete
next

A live, online Excel Master Class is starting in September (which I'm
teaching).
For details, please follow this link:

http://www.iil.com/str_link_all_resu...ect_cartid=395

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Cor Steeghs" wrote in message
I would appreciate any of your help in the following:
How can it be detected whether all cells in a row are completely empty?
In this case I want to delete empty rows.
Thanks very much for your attention and/or reply and best regards,
Cor Steeghs