Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Can the user "Choose" the path via a VBA command?

Can the user "Choose" the path via a VBA command?You can put up the
directory selection dialog:

How to select a directory

found at John Walkenbach's site.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brad Patterson" wrote in message
I wish to work in a directory chosen by a user.

At the moment, I can't seem to get it to recognise the folder where the user
chooses a file with the "Application.GetOpenFilename" command. I thought
that this would be the easiest way, in that the user could choose a file in
the folder they wanted to work in and I'd change it somehow - not so.

Any ideas ?