Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kaku Bob Kaku is offline

Default Quitting a User Form

Rocky,

Thanks for the reply. But, how do you load a user form into Excel? It
doesn't seem obvious to me.

Bob

"Rocky McKinley" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

If you load the userform from Excel it should return to Excel when you
unload, however if you load it from the Visual Basic Editor then it will
return to the Visual Basic Editor when you unload. So probably just try

Regards, Rocky McKinley

"Bob Kaku" wrote in message
I'd like to have a button that quits the execution of a user form and
returns to Excel. Right now, I have the "Unload Me"
command within the quit button. But, clicking that button leaves me

within
the Visual Basic Editor. I'd like to get out all the way back to Excel.
Thanks in advance.
--
Bob Kaku
Email: