Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default Selection Change question

Joe,

And if you want a really great explanation of all the events,
there's a guy named Chip Pearson that has them on his website.
You can find them he

He's got lot's of other great stuff there too.

John

Chip Pearson wrote:

Joe,

Do you mean the events of a worksheet? If so, just open the code
module of the worksheet (where you put the code), and go to the
left drop down at the top of the code window and choose Worksheet.
All of the available events will be listed in the right drop down
box.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Joe" wrote in message
Chip,

Thanks for your help on this. It was starting to drive me nuts.
Now I am playing around with this little treasure like a kid in

a toy store.
:)

Do you know where I could find a list of these worksheet

functions?

Thanks again!

Joe

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Joe,

The Target parameter passed to the SelectionChange and Change
events is a Range reference that refers to the cell(s). From

your
description, I think you want to use the Change event rather

than
the SelectionChange event. E.g.,

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
MsgBox "You entered: " & Target.Value

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Joe" wrote in message
How do I determine what cell information was entered into

using
the
worksheet SelectionChange Sub? I am trying to use VBA to
validate and
change a number when info is entered into a cell in a

certain
range. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Joe