Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason P[_3_] Jason P[_3_] is offline

Default Auto Fill in Formula Per New Line

I have an formula that I would like to fill downwards on the entering
of data in a column next. The formula I have is bellow;

If Target.Column = 5 Then
If Not IsEmpty(Target.Value) Then
Target.Offset(0, 1).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-1]*6"

This is fine apart from when I change the formula to
"=IF(R$1=G2,"Yes","No")" a syntax error is shown.

I am probably going about this entirely the wrong way but any help
would be much appreaciated.

The end goal is to have the formula automaticaly entered every time a
new line is added to the sheet

Thanks

Jason