Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bednarek Michael Bednarek is offline

Default Solver error with Excel 2000?

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:10:06 -0700, "Christian Restifo"
wrote in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

I'm experiencing the same problem as the original poster.
I tried what you suggested, but to no avail.

Anybody have any idea where the patch? MS says one is out
there, but you have to contact them if you want it now. I
couldn't locate anything in the download center.

I obtained the patch (Q821430) from MS PSS, and it solved the problem.

Where to find MS's contact details? That seems to vary widely from
country to country. Generally, from
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx select your
country, and there should be some link to the local telephone support.

Good luck.

--
Michael Bednarek, IT Manager, Tactical Global Management
Waterfront Pl, Brisbane 4000, Australia. "POST NO BILLS"