Greg

I'd like to try to explain a little better:
sht1
A B C
1 apple grn 21
2 pear yel 22
3 orange or 23
4 apple red 24

sht2
A B C
1 apple
2 apple grn 21
3 apple red 24

Sht2 a1 (apple) is what I'm looking for. Sht1 has two rows (1,4) with a
match, therefore the rows are displayed on sht 2, row 2 and 3.
Hope this helps. Thanks, Greg

"Duke Carey" wrote:

Your formula on sheet1, A2 should be (change the $J$500 to match the bottom
right corner of your data on sht2):

=VLOOKUP($A1,sht2!$A$1:$J$500,column(),false)

Copy it over to the right as far as needed

"Greg" wrote:

I'm looking for a method to display rows of data from sht1 onto sht2. Sht2
cell a1 is my match. If column A on sht1 finds a match or matches, then
display the entire row on sht2 starting at a2.
I tried vlookup but only get the first row. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance, Greg.