Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Atherton Peter Atherton is offline

Default Where do macros go?

David

I've just saved an old file as a template and after
closing the original,I opened the Template complete with
macros.

The macros were saved in a module not a sheet code.
The template is saved in the default directory i.e.

c:\Windows\Application data\Template\Filename.xlt

Don't know if this helps

Regards
Peter