Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I save conditional formatting in template?

David,

I have just tried it by setting up row striping in CF in my Book.xlt
template, opening a new spreadsheet, saving it, then re-opening. The row
striping stayed there at all times.

Are you sure that in your saved workbook the condition is still being met?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"David" wrote in message
I'm trying to save conditional formatting in a template
but when I open the template and save an XLS the
conditional formatting has gone.

Can I do this? I looked in the Help but it was no help (as
usual).