Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Desrosiers Mark Desrosiers is offline

Default Problem finding vbModal on users PC

Hello:

I've developed an Excel spreadsheet VBA program to
download some data and produce a report. It works fine on
my Windows XP system with Excel 2000. Just discovered the
user bas older equipment running Windows NT with Office 97
(gulp!). The first thing I see when the spreadsheet pgm
runs is a line of my code higlighting vbModal with the
message "Can't Find Project or Library".

Is it possible her Office 97 was loaded without some
(optional?) VB extensions? Is there an easy way to link to
the library from my VBA program? I believe I need
advapi32.dll.

Thanks,
Mark