Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phobos Phobos is offline

Default Export Worksheet to Access

Sigmund,

JMay made a good suggestion about using a linked table in Access to get to
your Excel data, assuming you wanted to store all the data in the Excel
table each time you run the procedure, all you have to do is:

Create an "Append Query" to copy all the records from the linked table into
your main table.

An Append Query in Access basically adds records from a source table or
query to an existing table.

Once this is done, you can delete the data stored in Excel and start again.

"Sigmund" wrote in message
Thanks, JMay, that looks like good advice. I am able to
import my worksheet into Access with no problem. I am
attempting to do this from Excel and visit Access only
every so often. All the books that I have read so far (Pwr
Prog w. VBA, etc) have not been helpful in this area. Any
other thoughts or pointers on this obsticle? Thanks in
advance.