Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sigmund[_2_] Sigmund[_2_] is offline

Default Export Worksheet to Access

Thanks, JMay, that looks like good advice. I am able to
import my worksheet into Access with no problem. I am
attempting to do this from Excel and visit Access only
every so often. All the books that I have read so far (Pwr
Prog w. VBA, etc) have not been helpful in this area. Any
other thoughts or pointers on this obsticle? Thanks in
advance.