Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kirk Lingner Kirk Lingner is offline

Default Dumping the contents of a VBA array to a sheet

Gentlemen:

You may have touched on a problem I'm experiencing (xl97, SR-2, Office
2000).

I have a workbook, rather large, many sheets, that dumps a range to a
.csv file. It does this 1000 times.

About half way through or less (never at the same point), the screen
goes blank and task manager says Excel not responding. No error nessage
is generated. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The range I'm dumping is 1500x20.

I have another workbook that dumps a range 1500x6--same problem.

Is there a limit?

Anything anyone can suggest would be appreciated.

Thanks.