rvnwdr

Default problem adding

I am having a problem with adding a column of time values.

Column e has the time called out and is formated as Time 13:00.
Column f has the time in and is formated as Time 13:00.
Column g adds the total time which has a formula of -
=if(f10e10,f10-e10,1-(e10-f10))

Then I have Column g adding up to give me a total of time. It is
formated as Number. The formula is g=sum(g8:g26)*24

This all works great as long as there is actual time entered. However
when the cells in e & f as blank it still enters a total as it is
taking it as 0:00 which it is counting it as 24:00.

Can anyone tell me how to get around this problem? I would like to
display the total as 0 if there are no times entered. My spread sheet
has 20 rows in which I can enter information if needed otherwise they
sit blank....

Thanks

--
rvnwdr