Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AA2e72e AA2e72e is offline

Default Verify a directory exists

You can force the directory to exist using a windows API
call:

Private Declare Function MakeSureDirectoryPathExists
Lib "imagehlp.dll" (ByVal lpPath As String) As Long

The lpPath argument can be a mapped network volume or its
UNC name, it should end with \.

If you do not want to force it to exist,

Private Declare Function PathFileExists Lib "shlwapi.dll"
Alias "PathFileExistsA" (ByVal pszPath As String) As Long

for a directory, pszPath must end with \.