Microlong

hi, Jon Peltier :
Do you have some samples for dealing with this issue. macro or otherss
thanks.

€œJon Peltier€ç¼–写:

Unfortunately, pivot tables and pivot charts lose their formatting when they are
updated. Even MS admits this is an issue. You could record a macro while you
reformat your chart, then rerun the macro after updating the pivot chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Microlong wrote:

Hi, I have problem about PivotTable chart. Now I have already set secondary
axis in my PivotTable chart, they appear by line type.But the secondary axis
will disappear when I drill down from some dimensions. for example, the first
axis is A, the secondary is B. When I drill down from year to month, B will
disappear. I have to reset B as secondary axis. Do you have some ways or
options to set permanet secondary axis in PivotTable chart?
thanks.