Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wes[_3_] Wes[_3_] is offline

Default get information from Print dialog

How do I access the # of copies that a person has chosen
after they hit print on the print dialog box?

My program prints a page several times, making changes to
several values before each print. The program shows the
print dialog box only for the first time, allowing the
user to choose the printer and the number of copies etc.
It then prints the remaining pages.

How do I set NumCopies (in the code below) to the number
of copies the user chose in the print dialog

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

.... some other code ...

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=NumCopies,
Collate:=True

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.