Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed[_9_] Ed[_9_] is offline

Default Constrain to visible area?

**IGNORE THIS ONE** I accidently ran the previous version! Yours works
fine on only the selected visible ranges; it ignored all the others. Again,
many thanks.

Ed

"Ed" wrote in message
Okay - just ran the second one with the sheet filterd slightly different -
the filter returned two chunks out of the middle. The search started at

the
top of the first visible range, then continued searching through the rows
that were "hidden" by the filter, then down through the last visible

range.
(Say Col A has rows 1-5 "A", 6-10 "B", etc. through "E". If I filtered

for
"B" and "D", it would have searched B, C, and D, rather than only the
visible B and D ranges.)

Is this just a limitation of this beast?

Ed