Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default SendKeys {Enter} acts like Return rather than Enter

In application.sendkeys rather than sendkeys you can specify the
difference:

ENTER (numeric keypad) {ENTER}
ENTER ~ (tilde)

Go to the VBE, in a module, type
application.sendkeys

highlight the complete phrase and hit F1.

I guess you would want
Application.Sendkeys "{ENTER}",True

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy