Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default SendKeys {Enter} acts like Return rather than Enter

I guess I am missing the distinction between Return and Enter. On my
keyboard, I have no return key. On older keyboards, I believe the enter key
may have been called Return. I have always thought of them as synonymous.

QMF is a mainframe product isn't it - IBM 3270 type stuff. Perhaps it has
to do with your keyboard emulation.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy