Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem With Select Case

Steve,

Where does the variable Wksht get set.? I did a simple test and your code
worked for me, so I would be interested in where it gets set.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Steve" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I have three worksheets named May-03, Jun-03 and Jul-03 in a workbook. I

have
the following code in a macro:

Dim Wksht As Worksheet
Wksht.Activate
MsgBox Left(WkSht.Name, 3)
Select Case Left(WkSht.Name, 3)
Case "May"
RowRef = "467"
Case "Jun"
RowRef = "468"
Case "Jul"
RowRef = "469"
Case Else
End Select

No matter which worksheet I run this on, I get the correct name of the

worksheet
in MsgBox Left(WkSht.Name, 3) but then the Select Case always go to the

Case
Else statement. If the Macro gets it right in the Magbox function, why

doesn't
it get the Case statement?

Steve